ENTERTAINMENT HAVEN

Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 0 comments -

learning more about HD videos on YouTube and MJ.

I remember very clearly watching a documentary on MJ's life on tv when I was in secondary school. The closest I can get to his personal life and he's just super interesting. Being famous for his unique voice and dance moves since very young. Imagine earning a lot since very young. It's really sad though, to be reminded of his sad life but quite glad at the same time to know all those suffering has come to an end for him. My take on his life issues is that well it's important to have a positive childhood and when it comes to giving out love to children, let's just say women can do it better. MJ went the extra mile for the kids and made an impact. Like everybody else, I'm proud to say I lived in the era of MJ too. Rest in Peace, Michael.

On a less formal note, i got my iPod touch baybeh. It's 16gb and it primarily stores all my video entertainment. Well initially when i uploaded a 16:9 video into my iPod and played it didn't went well at all. It got converted into a 4:3 and i felt damn lousy. I even felt like getting my PSP screen fixed and used it back for it's 16:9 video compatibility UNTIL i found some friends who owns an iPod touch too. All i did was to write something on my facebook status about my new iPod and that's where i found them. One of my friend mentioned some converter and i went to look it up. Found a free one and immediately started converting all my videos. There was one instance where the com was busy and it didn't convert the videos properly the first time. The output file couldn't even be played so I quickly uninstall it afraid it contains virus but after stumbling upon it's own website I downloaded it back and this time after running lesser programmes it converted the files successfully. SO damn happening. So now my iPod plays 16:9 videos and better still, the converter converts the files into smaller sized files so i'm able to put in more videos. It is damn cool like that.

It didn't end there and by it i meant the good things. I ran out of videos to convert and i had like 10 more gigabyte of space out of the 16gb i had and movie videos are like longer to convert so i went looking for great videos on youtube. The only great ones were thos in high definition so i didn't get them UNTIL i found a video after many viewing of those HD videos on how to get the HD video in it's HD format straight away. Ok, that's it i thought. I am king of the world now!

So there you go the adventures of my wonderful expensive no, value for money iPod touch and I. This is my second apple product since I used to own a 2nd generation iMac years ago, when it wasn't so advance as today. I'm a Samsung and Sony person though but I'd rather have the best of every world. Two two tarik two one two, Echo!


learning more about HD videos on YouTube and MJ.

There has been 0 Responses to 'ENTERTAINMENT HAVEN' so far

Total Pageviews